What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can save on a computer's hard drive to store some type of information about the user. The cookie identifies the team uniquely, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the team.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore can not spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies for?
Remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you about your country every time you visit our website.
We will know the features of the computer you are using and we can offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our website to distinguish the user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember the preferences that may have been established while the user was browsing the site, customize the home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a "shopping cart".
Types and purposes of cookies.
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. Sometimes we can verify that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Depending on your property
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's equipment from a computer or domain managed by Deltana Servicios Globales de Ingeniería SL
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on your life time
- Session cookies: Are those that collect data while the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose
- Technical cookies: These are those that are used internally and that are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information about user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize our web browsing in order to guarantee a better service to the user.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below is a list of the cookies you can find on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them keeps personal identification information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide visitor statistics.
|__utma||Identificación de visitantes únicos: Utilizada para registrar visitantes únicos con fines estadísticos y analíticos.||2 años||Google (Analytics)|
|__utmb||Determinación de la sesión del visitante: Google Analytics utiliza dos cookies para establecer una sesión. Si falta alguna de estas dos cookies, otra actividad inicia el comienzo de una nueva sesión.||30 minutos||Google (Analytics)|
|__utmc||Determinación de la sesión del visitante: Google Analytics utiliza dos cookies para establecer una sesión. Si falta alguna de estas dos cookies, otra actividad inicia el comienzo de una nueva sesión.||Sesión||Google (Analytics)|
|__utmz||Registro de fuentes de tráfico y navegación: Utilizado para registrar cómo llegó a nuestro sitio Web (por una búsqueda de Google, un aviso, etc.) y los recorridos que sigue mientras navega nuestro sitio. Utilizamos esta información para mejorar la experiencia del usuario en futuras actualizaciones.||6 meses||Google (Analytics)|
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies you got the following link
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to store a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy
If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
You can use the "Help" section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Navigation
Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
Safari 2 and higher: Private Navigation
Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Navigation
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
Deltana Servicios Globales de Ingeniería SL thanks you for accepting cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that allow us to improve the content and design of our Website.